Life

If you are like everyone else and have a problem that is tearing you up inside…
LET IT GO! BREATHE!
Don’t think about what’s going on around you because that just makes it worse.
I mean what happened in the past is done and over with.
Nothing can change what just happened, you can’t change it, but take time before you try and fix it.
You don't have to forget about it, but just forget about it for a while, maybe go for a walk, or out to eat, treat yourself to a shopping day, anything that will take your mind away so you can come back with a positive action.
I feel if you want to live a happy life...
you need to learn to let go of whatever issue you have, for just awhile so you don’t do anything you will regret or not regret in the future.

BE HAPPY, STAY HEALTHY, & BE STRONG :-)

With Love~Free Mind

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Time Travel

If you had the chance to go back I time and re-due your entire life… Would you?

-I would, I mean I do not regret where I am right now because I know what I will be in the future, but there are just some points in my life where I wish I made a different decision. Like becoming a cheerleader (I had taken gymnastics and I loved it, well I eventually moved and of course there was no gymnastics class only cheerleading, but my friends said it was a bad idea, because “you know what they say about cheerleaders”.) Also, I wished I had told this guy I liked that I liked him instead of dating his brother because he asked first, not only that, I think about how things would have been if I stayed at my dad’s instead of moving in with my mom. Man would things be so different!-


You know we all had points in our life that we stop to think…. If I did this instead, how would my life be different? If I just stood up for my self the first time, this wouldn’t keep happening? All these should-a could-a would-a’s messing with our minds. Wouldn’t it be so much easier if we just had a remote control to pause, rewind and fast-forward our lives like that movie CLICK with Adam Sandler?

Now of course we can’t go back in time, we can only work towards the future…yadi yada… But if we could, Who Would Take Advantage?


Image from: http://picturepost.wordpress.com/2007/09/17/time-travel/

1 comment:

  1. everyone dream of a perfect life.
    I do too.

    but wouldn't it be boring? We wouldn't appreciate anything and there would be no purpose. we would be all stuck up like paris hilton (cause she gets to have, do and go wherever she wants)

    I mean if you were able to rewind and undo mistakes or redo things differently then we wouldn't learn from them, we wouldn't be experienced and shaped up.

    like life has had many downs for me but even though its hard, I am grateful for being able to see through different perspective and being open minded.

    I think following your dreams and passions in life is the key to happiness and success.. even if you are stuck in the deepest hole, if you keep believing and stay passionate you will make it. And when you succeed, all of this 'bumps' and 'turns' in the road are what made you stronger.

    so no i don't think i would use a magic remote xD

    in the end.. most people that have accomplished things in life, didn't get successful because of money or fame or perfect lives, but because they kept persisting and believing.

    ReplyDelete