Life

If you are like everyone else and have a problem that is tearing you up inside…
LET IT GO! BREATHE!
Don’t think about what’s going on around you because that just makes it worse.
I mean what happened in the past is done and over with.
Nothing can change what just happened, you can’t change it, but take time before you try and fix it.
You don't have to forget about it, but just forget about it for a while, maybe go for a walk, or out to eat, treat yourself to a shopping day, anything that will take your mind away so you can come back with a positive action.
I feel if you want to live a happy life...
you need to learn to let go of whatever issue you have, for just awhile so you don’t do anything you will regret or not regret in the future.

BE HAPPY, STAY HEALTHY, & BE STRONG :-)

With Love~Free Mind

Friday, January 29, 2010

Cogito Ergo Sum

I think, therefore I am...


Rene Descartes, a French philosopher argued, "because even if an all-powerful demon were to try to deceive me into thinking that I exist when I do not, I would have to exist for the demon to deceive me. Therefore, whenever I think, I exist."-Britannica.com

To me, I feel this saying means that even if you feel like you are a no-body, as long as you have an opinion, a belief, a feeling, just a thought, you are human, you are alive, you are apart of an existing society.

What do you think?


Image From: CNN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment